Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life Expectancy Pulmonary Fibrosis

Kaki King in concert!

Yes! After all I was told "not to go because no place" last night, in spite of all, me and my friend Paloz we got to see Kaki King concert at the Wolf Bar . Needless to praise this great guitar that compliments do not need it, for those unfamiliar with Bologna let me explain a few things. The bar wolf is a milestone in the history of Bologna, attended by generations of kids, from my parents (generation television). But now let the story and move on to the climax.
premise for this concert that I have not found the bigiletti: When I called (over three weeks ago) I was told "there is no place, but come the same maybe we can get you ... and that's fine! Then I called Paloz asking him if he wanted to come. Want to know the answer? "How can you ask EVEN ??"... legendary!
Last night, after many vicissitudes to find a place, we sat in a corner you to enjoy the concert. The only misfortune was to be left standing all the time and did not see the stage very well, especially me (I'm not a Stangoni).
The concert was truly amazing!! Kaki King is truly a formidable guitarist. Unthinkable that a technique has not only wowed me (which does not take much), but also the great musicologist Paloz. Not only for the pieces that he played in groups, but especially for those who performed alone: \u200b\u200bthere really is coming down the hall! On leaving the room we had shoes to her mouth and eyes out.
In short: KHAKI BRAVA!
I hope to be able to review, because it really would be worth the effort.

Paloz ps, are you okay with the mustache, even if you're too lazy to get a beard! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment