Saturday, June 6, 2009

Megan Goods Short Hair

elections ... strange things happen

Come è già successo a Ross nel suo post , è successo anche a me, ma senza aver mangiato niente di particolarmente pesante. Ero lì nel mio candido lettino e ad un certo punto mi sento una voce che mi fa "Mi consenta to wake her. You should go and vote. "I open one eye open the other and I see Mr. Berlusca in suits standing in front of my bed with his hands on his hips. He hands me four cards and said:" Vote! ". I'm still sitting on the bed with his eyes half shut. After a short silence, my mouth opens and the result is a "Look, the eighth dwarf, take the gentleman and respect women who sleep! Good night, "and I fall asleep again. A few seconds after I wake up cursing really ... as a builder because they are the 4 in the morning.
course it's true: Some things happen only in dreams! But I'm going to vote the same ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment