Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aishwarya Showing His Boobs

Daddy Long Legs.

few days ago I finished reading Daddy Long Legs and although it is a book of early last century and is certainly full of surprises, I found it very nice.
A point of interest before you start talking about the book, the title refers to the common spiders that have legs long and thin and children in america they call them Daddy Long Legs (daddy long legs).
The protagonist of the book is Jerusha Abbott, orphaned teenager who lives in an orphanage (I know that after what has been said the first thought is, "but fortunately for daiiiiiiii ?!!"); Jerusha its own theme, written for punishment , is read at a meeting of supporters of the school and although it is not just flattering to them a member of the board decides to pay the cost for the university to enable them to become a writer, but on condition that the Jerusha writes regularly letters.

After reading the book, of course, I had the desire to see the cartoon that I taste when I was a preteen, the differences between the film and the book are different, to name a few, as you can see directly with your eyes, the main character in the animated series is a 13-year-old and a 17-year-old and it does not go to university, but the new institution is not even defined as high school. In the book the protagonist is named Jerusha, and soon after decided to be called Judy, but only in the animated series called Judy.


course the anime is very light, created for a very very young audience, in fact in the first Judy seems bets made by a constant and annoying attack of laughter, but over the course of the series thankfully recovers.
addition to the animated series there is also a cute movie starring Fred Astaire, I remember seeing him when I was really small, but as soon as I finish the carton to see me I rigusterĂ² the ballets of the famous Fred!




Edit 11/12/2010
not recommend watching the cartoon for people who suffer from depression, especially in the final episode the main character changes radically and becomes particularly Pallosa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment