Friday, February 6, 2009

Crest Whiteproducts Singapore

Australia

chamatemi you too stupid, but I liked it. Although I am a little biased. It 's more powerful than me: I love Baz Luhrmann films. From the first I've seen (Moulin Rouge ... without doubt the most successful of this).
The story is very simple: she (Nicole Kidman) is a noble rich man, who goes to Australia to sell the estate that her husband has bought. Once there, she discovers that her husband was killed and another owner is literally the "scrubbing" the beasts. With the help of a drover (Hugh Jackman) and a mestizo orphan child, is able to save the animals and take them to Darwin to sell to the army. In the meantime, she and her cowboy fall in love. Also in the meantime, the Second World War broke out and the Japanese "Japs" are close to Darwin.
The final say it, but it is almost obvious.
Unfortunately I can not watch this film with the eye of the critic (I'm too partisan.) Perhaps the plot is not much of a girlfriend (a mixture of "Gone With the Wind" and "Lawrence of Arabia), but technically it is well maintained (stock photo by head turning). The actors are good enough, especially him, and evocative music.
short, not a masterpiece (like "Moulin Rouge"), but you can see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment