Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Would You Say When Some One Congratulats You

la vita ,la morte, Eluana Englaro....

And so at last we left you, the news I felt a dull pain, surprise .... why? Add to Technorati Favorites I thought, every day to my work, or in previous work I knew battered patients in poor condition, but I never thought flashed .... if there were ways to end your life ... how can someone who works in a nursing care to those who think this helps? would not because they work in places of health, work, or stay there if he had thought of such considerations and positions! try to understand the meaning of life, searching in every elderly patient to whom I approach, I see the pain I feel on the skin, I understand that we are alone when we are tired, old and sick, if they help us and we were all more Vivino ..... maybe the facts of life would change ....
Enzo Iannella said
"Life is important even when it is helpless and defenseless. My son had enough blink of an eye "
http://uomovivo.blogspot.com/2009/02/intervista-al-cantante-medico-caso.html
Eluana a big hug hello and I'll see if there is a God, hello "crazy horse"!


0 comments:

Post a Comment