Friday, February 25, 2011

Patent Provisional Sample

But you see ...

I'm overcoming my monthly fee ... well, I'm outdated, the share of the entire year since my last post dates back to May 17.
Of course some things happen just so strange ... sometimes arrive at a level of weirdness that seem almost fictitious, if we were actors in a film. Well, if it is true that "everyone is the star of the film of his life" then I've just been through a tragic-comic, or as they say Forbo grotesque. For not easy to estimating number in, I suffered (again) of "writer's block." But blocking all the senses: Lock blogger, poet Block, Block screenwriter, lyricist, etc etc in short block, writer's block-in-all-senses. I reached a point where I could formulate a thought every 3 days ...
I understand that the last post does not give much the impression that my "block" is over ... I just copied "shamelessly" texts found here and there around. But now I came back to me. My hand began to act before my brain, made me grab a pen and paper (although in this case refers only to computer keyboard) and began writing ... making me realize just what I was after doing. Otherworldly experience? The much-trumpeted GOD (not Ronnie James) was made flesh in my hand? Or my body just got tired of my mental laziness? I do not know and never will know ... or maybe they are!
I know is that I started to write ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment